First up are my new year resolutions for the blog:
– Work on better citing photos & giving credit where it is due. I have been working on this in the last part of 2014, but hope to get to the point where it is second nature.
– Increase the likes on thefroglady’s facebook page to 200 likes. I feel that this is pretty doable seeing that I already have almost 100 likes, but its a goal anyways.
– Increase the number of views this year. It is hard to compare seeing that my blog was started less than 9 months ago, but I would like to get to 20,000 views. I am currently around 8,700 views so hopefully I can crush the goal of 20,000 views total.
Next up are my new year resolutions for the frogs:
– Get them on a regular dusting schedule.
– Get on a regular creating culture schedule
– Let go of some of my baby froggies to make room for more frogs. This one is a hard one for me. I have a tendency to get emotionally attached to them with how little and tiny they are and watching them grow up has always been fun for me.
– Create & set-up new grow-out tanks for baby tarapotos. This has been a long time coming, I have finally figured out what I would like to keep them in so I am just waiting until I actually go out and buy a couple to get started on them.
– Create a bigger and better display tank for my frogs. This one goes along with getting rid of some of the baby frogs, but as soon as I can make some room (and convince my husband) I can get started on the next thing.
– Get together all of the sources & dates acquired for my frogs before I forget or misplace them.
Do you have any good new year’s resolutions?
Subscribe by email for the latest updates or Join me on facebook and like “The Frog Lady” to get all the latest updates on your newsfeed.