Before we look ahead, I would like to take a moment to look back to all that has happened in 2015.
- Hit a couple of Milestones: 100 posts & 1 year of blogging
- I Survived April’s A to Z Blogging Challenge
- Shipped my first frogs
- Created Frog Room Version 2.0
- Started an Instagram Challenge
- Started doodling
Previous Goals for 2015
- Better citing of sources – DONE – I feel like this has become second nature
- Increase Thefroglady’s facebook page likes to 200 likes – DONE – It now has over 300 likes!
- Increase number of views to 20,000 views total – DONE – over 28,000 views total!
- Get on regular dusting schedule – DONE – now dusting every time with Repashy Calcium + and once a month with Repashy Vitamin A
- Get on regular culture schedule – NOT DONE– I always seem to be really busy the week that the culture booms and then put off creating the new cultures.
- Let go of baby froglets- DONE– I did sell 3 of my previous froglets & have a possible sale for 1 of the 2 second batch of froglets. I am not planning on selling the melanistic frog because hes just so cute.
- Create new grow-out tanks – DONE– I did create a grow-out tank & it doubles as a centerpiece. It looks awesome.
- Create bigger and better display tank for frogs – Sorta done– I have made the existing tanks better. I have not increased the size at all but they are 10x better than they were before so I will consider that a win.
- Get together all of the sources & dates acquired for my frogs – DONE!– It took a little searching but I have found and documented them all!
Top 10 posts for 2015
- Paludarium for Poison Dart Frogs
- DIY Terrariums
- 7 reasons everyone should buy a BioPod
- Hobbyist Feature – Chris Luce
- Types of Dendrobates “Auratus” with Pictures
- Amazing Frogs – Toxicity Edition
- Types of Dendrobates “Tinctorius” with Pictures
- 5 things you never knew you needed for your tank
- Inspirational Big Builds
- 6 types of feeder insects
Looking ahead to 2016:
Here are some things that I am hoping for 2016.
- Look into selling doodles/wall art
- Increase Facebook likes to 600
- Increase Instagram followers to 500
- Get on regular culture creation schedule
- Work on Quality of Photos
- Start series on Women with Frogs!
Do you have any New Years Resolutions?
Subscribe by email for the latest updates or Join me on facebook and like “The Frog Lady” to get all the latest updates on your newsfeed.