Before we look ahead, I would like to take a moment to look back to all that has happened in 2016.
- Hit a couple of Milestones: 50,000 views & became an award winning blogger
- I Survived April’s A to Z Blogging Challenge
- Shipped some more frogs
- Moved into a new house with a larger frog room
- Had too many participant to count in our 2016 Instagram Challenge
Previous Goals for 2016
- Look into selling doodles/wall art – Not Done. I have not had enough time or interest to seriously consider this.
- Increase Facebook likes to 600 – DONE – I currently have 788 likes
- Increase Instagram followers to 500 – DONE – I currently have 701 followers
- Get on regular culture creation schedule – Not Done. – This seems to be a continual issue for me. The new house has caused some unexpected issues with the fruit fly culturing so this is proving difficult.
- Work on Quality of Photos – DONE -This can always be worked on, but Instagram has helped me to strive for better photos.
- Start series on Women with Frogs! – Not started! This is one series that fell back as I completed the Fruit fly supplementation & creation series and tank building series instead.
Top 12 posts for 2016
- 7 reasons everyone should buy a BioPod
- Paludarium for Poison Dart Frogs
- Types of Dendrobates “Auratus” with Pictures
- DIY Terrariums
- Types of Dendrobates “Tinctorius” with Pictures
- 26 Pros thoughts on Fruit Fly Supplementation
- Types of Adelphobates with pictures
- Inspirational Big Builds
- Henry Vilas Zoo
- Inspirational Builds Part 2
- Types of Mantella’s
- Home-Made Media
Looking ahead to 2017:
Here are some things that I am hoping for 2017.
- Increase Facebook likes to 1,500
- Increase Instagram followers to 1,500
- Get on regular culture creation schedule
- Complete series on frogs native to the U.S. to publish!
- Start series on Women with Frogs!
- Create a schedule for posting and post more regular.
- Start working with the products I know and love to promote them.
- Create a new tank for some vanzolini’s!
Do you have any New Years Resolutions?
Subscribe by email for the latest updates or Join me on facebook and like “The Frog Lady” to get all the latest updates on your newsfeed.