Before we look ahead, I would like to take a moment to look back to all that has happened in 2016.
- Hit a couple of Milestones: 50,000 views & became an award winning blogger
- I Survived April’s A to Z Blogging Challenge
- Shipped some more frogs
- Moved into a new house with a larger frog room
- Had too many participant to count in our 2016 Instagram Challenge
Previous Goals for 2016
- Look into selling doodles/wall art – Not Done. I have not had enough time or interest to seriously consider this.
- Increase Facebook likes to 600 – DONE – I currently have 788 likes
- Increase Instagram followers to 500 – DONE – I currently have 701 followers
- Get on regular culture creation schedule – Not Done. – This seems to be a continual issue for me. The new house has caused some unexpected issues with the fruit fly culturing so this is proving difficult.
- Work on Quality of Photos – DONE -This can always be worked on, but Instagram has helped me to strive for better photos.
- Start series on Women with Frogs! – Not started! This is one series that fell back as I completed the Fruit fly supplementation & creation series and tank building series instead.
Top 12 posts for 2016
- 7 reasons everyone should buy a BioPod
- Paludarium for Poison Dart Frogs
- Types of Dendrobates “Auratus” with Pictures
- DIY Terrariums
- Types of Dendrobates “Tinctorius” with Pictures
- 26 Pros thoughts on Fruit Fly Supplementation
- Types of Adelphobates with pictures
- Inspirational Big Builds
- Henry Vilas Zoo
- Inspirational Builds Part 2
- Types of Mantella’s
- Home-Made Media
Looking ahead to 2017:
Here are some things that I am hoping for 2017.
- Increase Facebook likes to 1,500
- Increase Instagram followers to 1,500
- Get on regular culture creation schedule
- Complete series on frogs native to the U.S. to publish!
- Start series on Women with Frogs!
- Create a schedule for posting and post more regular.
- Start working with the products I know and love to promote them.
- Create a new tank for some vanzolini’s!
Do you have any New Years Resolutions?