This care guide contains affiliate links, which means that thefroglady.wordpress.com gets a small commission from the Amazon products that our readers buy through us. It does not cost you any extra and the proceeds go toward keeping thefroglady.wordpress.com free. Thank you for your support!
Vines can add useable space along with a rainforest feel to your terrarium. This can be accomplished by a simple DIY or by buying pre-made vines.
- Take coco fiber and dump in 5 gallon bucket
- Put silicone in gloved hand and run along the rope to cover
- drop into 5 gallon bucket and press the coco fiber into the silicone.
- Let dry.
- Shake off any loose coco fiber.
- Attach to suction cups or drape across terrarium.
Subscribe by email for the latest updates or Join me on facebook and like “The Frog Lady” to get all the latest updates on your newsfeed.